Drink Artisan Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy
Drink Artisan Ltd ensures that the highest standards are maintained for all food and drink products offered on the marketplace. To ensure this, any fresh or frozen products returned will be not be offered for resale and will be destroyed. This is to ensure that products have not been tampered with or contaminated either wilfully or accidentally.
Consequently, Drink Artisan and our agents are only able to accept;
Cancellations for goods that have not yet been dispatched. Cancellations after dispatch are at the discretion of the vendor and in all cases return postage is to be paid for by the customer.
Return request can only made for non-perishable goods that are still in their original packaging and have not been opened, tampered with or defaced in any way.
Refunds can only be accepted for products that are faulty or were received in a non- consumable state.
In all cases, the return of the goods is at customer cost and the customer should also obtain and retain a proof of postage until the return has been acknowledged and processed.
How to Cancel, Return or Exchange an Order
For full or part cancellations within 60 minutes of sale, to
Cancel a whole order, contact Drink Artisan at support@DrinkArtisan.co.uk and quote your order number and cancellation in the subject line
As orders are sent direct by our Vendors we are unable to guarantee cancellations for a complete order past 60 minutes since the order was placed, as goods may already have been fulfilled and dispatched by the Vendor. We will contact the Vendor and, where possible, cancel any part of the order we are able. Any unwanted non-perishable goods can be returned in accordance with the Vendor returns policy below.
Cancel part of an order, please contact the Vendor direct as per (4) below.
For full or part cancellations where goods have not yet been dispatched / received, typically same day as sale
To cancel part of an order, contact the Vendor direct using the ‘Contact Vendor’ button on the Vendor’s ‘About Us’ page. Please inform the Vendor the order number, items you wish to cancel and the reason for cancellation.
For returns or exchanges where goods have been dispatched or already received. This is only available for ambient, non-perishable (packaged, jarred, tinned or non-consumable) goods and is not available for perishable (fresh or frozen) goods. Perishable goods cannot be accepted for return or refund due to their non-resalable nature, apart from evidenced quality issues rendering them inconsumable. We reserve the right to request photographic evidence prior to accepting the return request.
- Package the item up well and return it to the Vendor within 14 days of date of sale. We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service or obtain proof of postage. Please note that you must bear the direct cost of returning the product to the Vendor.
- As the Vendor’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the returned product is received by the Vendor; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the Vendor; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the Vendor or Us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
We cannot accept any request for refund or return where the products have been destroyed or thrown away, even if it’s faulty. You must speak the Vendor and mutually agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note, you are liable for any diminished value of the product that results from the handling of the product in any way other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
Please note, if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation period that you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased accommodation or an experience with us.
All Vendors contractually comply with our returns policy, which should give you give you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at support@DrinkArtisan.co.uk or via the website chat to speak to our customer service team.
Gift vouchers are refundable within seven business days of purchase (see our gift voucher terms and conditions).
What You Can’t Send Back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Perishable goods, apart from where there is an evidenced manufacturing, storage or transportation quality issue.
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, such as bespoke cakes or goods that include a personalised or bespoke element that are outside of the standard product characteristics, such as a personalised message on the item.
- Items that sold with a hygiene seal or protective / tamper proof entry seal or packaging and the seal or packaging is broken, for example bottled and cartoned drinks, cosmetics or vitamins.
In case of any confusion or disappointment, please check whether an item is applicable for a refund and / or return prior to ordering.
Damage in Transit
Where products have been broken, damaged or perished due to transit damage, delay or loss, please contact us at support@DrinkArtisan.co.uk. We will discuss the case with you and inform you of the next steps. We will ask for photographs of the box and goods inside to prove the damage or wastage, as well as a statement of fact. This in unfortunately necessary as we will need to make an insurance claim to cover the costs from the courier.
If you are unable or unwilling to provide this information we reserve the right to refuse a refund or replacement.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected by this policy.
Policy last updated 5th September 2018.